Rules to our Internet services
(the fine print):
- You have to ensure that you always will have payed your subscription
fee at least one month in advance. Should you fail to oblige, you run
the risk to lose your account/files/E-mail (after which the entry fee
will have to be payed again). You're completely free in determining
when you fulfill your payments. Current practice
is such that after receipt of the invoice you will have 14 days to transfer
the money to our account. The invoices currently are sent at the
start of the subscription-month.
- Free hours which have not been used up will automatically be carried
over to the next month, the maximum number of hours that can be carried
over is equal to the number of free hours that you already receive with your
- You can switch subscription types at any monthly boundary. Switching
from a smaller to a larger subscription type costs the difference in entry
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret. If you
suspect abuse, change it immediately because otherwise people can use
our servers at your cost.
- There is a one-month cancellation notice for the subscription (both
from our and from your side).
- All your E-mail will be handled as if they were regular letters with
regard to privacy (as far as justice permits), however, we cannot guarantee
this anymore as soon as your E-mail has left our servers.
Should you desire to have a stronger guarantee for your privacy, then
you are obviously free to encrypt your E-mail any way you like.
- You accept full responsibility for all data passing through our
servers using your account. We cannot be held liable for any
abuse by you or under your account.
- Our tariffs are based on so called fair-use. Should the traffic
generated by you prove to be excessively more than fair-use, we shall
be forced, after consulting with you, to charge special fees.
Most users will never be affected by this; this rule would become
effective when you, for example, would receive 500MB of E-mail in one
- If needed, necessary changes to our rules, terms and pricelists can be
made which will take effect after the period specified in the
- We cannot be held liable for any damage or loss of income that is a direct
or indirect result of the use or the inability to use the services offered
- A possible right, from your side, to any damageclaims will always be limited
to a maximum of the subscription fee you have payed for the current month.
- We strive to keep our services available 24 hours a day and seven days a
week. Should it be the case that for a period of seven days our servers
are unreachable, then you can request a refund on a corresponding part of
your subscription fee. This does not apply in case it happens due to
circumstances beyond our control (e.g. due to natural disasters).
- Dutch law applies to all relationships between us and our clients.
Any differences will be tried by a qualified Dutch judge.
- We reserve the right to refuse subscriptions without obligation to reveal